Toyota Tundra Forums banner

How Tundra's do you see on your daily drive?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 6+

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
I see an average of about 7-8 Tundras a day in SoCal during my drive to and from work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I see one on my drive, and that one is mine. I am in Michigan, so that explains it. F-150's, Chevy's, and Dodge's are everywhere, Tundra's and Tacoma's are pretty scarce. On a positive note I go by a Ford transmission plant on some days and there are always 2 Tundras parked next to each other in the employee parking lot. I guess those employees don't have too much faith in their products.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well, there's one at school that illegally parks, then theirs the red one that picks up someone and then there are all the commuters i see going to and from school or other places. On average about 7.

·
Registered
379 Posts
throughout the day i see probably 5 on a slow day, a lot more on a good day. saw an ivan stewart the other day, it was niiiice

·
Registered
130 Posts
I see three to five each way going to and from work every day(~14 miles). Tundras are popular in Panama City, Florida! :clown:

BamBam :D :cool: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Tundras, Tundras Everywhere!

Commuting from Burbank to Century City, at least 4-5 on my way to work, and a few on the way home. There are two Tundras that park near me at work. I was in Orange County last month for a funeral and saw about 20 Tundras in less than an hour near UC Irvine. No TS stickers on any of them though.

~MS

·
Registered
124 Posts
On a good day, I see 10+ to and from work - sometimes there will be four of us traveling in the same direction. No one is running the IS Aero Kit, but that's gonna change in a week:D. Toyota vehicles here average 3-1 to any vehicle motoring on the roadways...:cool:.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I used to be 1 of 2 Tundras here on base about 1 1/2 years ago. Recently, I've seen more and more...probably 10 total running around here. All in somewhat stock form...

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Just about every work day I see the same ones: 2 green, 1 white, 1 black IS, and 2 thunder gray parked across the street from my office. If you count mine and my co-workers that's a minimum of 8.

They are all over So. Cal. :D

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
see too many of them

see around 8 to 7tundra to work...popular truck to spot out.
tundra are very popular and well as landcruisers and lx470 out hear...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Up and coming

I am the only one at work that has a Tundra. During the day, I see maybe a dozen or so. Most of them are Regular cabs. They mostly look like 2wd and in the Mid-Hudson Valley in NY, I thought i would see more 4wd's. I see almost all Black or White. Glad I have Red. It stands out alot more.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts