Transmission:6 Speed Manual
Exterior:Indigo Ink Pearl
Interior:Graphite

Base $24,635.00
Options $3,695.00
Manuf. Delv, Proc, & Hndlg $695.00
Fuel Surcharge $15.53
Total Sticker Price $29,040.53
This included the Offroad package and tow package.

I just got quoted $26,695 before taxes, is this good? Anyone out there get a better deal?

·
Registered
31 Posts
My dealer (Champion in Austin) told me there's about $2000 that he could take off list for a double cab, plus the current $500 rebate. This was a no-hassle, no-haggle offer from their Internet sales department on any truck, in-stock or ordered.

-Chris

·
Registered
355 Posts
i paid invoice +150 on mine...but i don't remember what all the option packages were...

·
Registered
263 Posts
2007 Tacoma Base AC 4x2 2.7L 4-Cyl Automatic (non-PreRunner)
-SR5 #2 Pkg.
-Carpet Floor Mats & Door Sill Protectors.
-Black Sand Metallic

MSRP: $21,429.00
Invoice: $19,629.00
Price Paid: $19,729.00 ($100 over invoice)
+ Doc fee ($55.00) + Tax @ 7.75% ($1533.26) + License ($190.00) + Registration ($11.00) + Ca Tire Fee ($8.75) - Rebate ($500.00)

OTD: $21,027.01

·
Registered
333 Posts
2005 Silver Streak Mica Toyota Tacoma Sport Pkg.#2,2WD,Axcess Cab Fully Loaded. $23,800+ Tax/Tags & Finacing

·
Registered
157 Posts
2006 Access cab TRD Sport 4x4, V6, Tow Package, 6-Speed

some of the options- Stereo controls on stering wheel, Door sill protectors, TRD offroad floormats, temp/compass, bed outlet, 6-disk cd changer, and more i cant think of. (think some of these came with the sport package)

tad over $26k After taxes and all.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was told I could get any Tacoma I wanted $500 over invoice from a couple of dealers internet departments. It took some calling around though. I ended up getting a certified used that had 800miles on it for about $1500 less that
I could have picked one up new. At that time they had better financing 3.9% vs 5.9% on the certified used too.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Pick any tacoma you want , INVOICE PLUS TAX, $55 Doc AND Gov Fees. If there is a rebate or special financing, you can have that too.

no other mark ups, no prep fee, no admin fee

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pick any tacoma you want , INVOICE PLUS TAX, $55 Doc AND Gov Fees. If there is a rebate or special financing, you can have that too.

no other mark ups, no prep fee, no admin fee
Hi, was refered to this site and you inparticular from a Toyotanation dot com member. (tuntac)

I have cash in hand (but the 3.9% is better than what I have so I'll most likely go that route) to buy a Tacoma as soon as I can find the build I want and I'm wondering if your offer applies to anyone near you? If so, here's my build, if not, what should I expect to pay for it?

2007 V6, 4x4, DC, LB
Silver Streak Mica or Super White
TRD Sport Pkg #2
Tow Pkg
JBL Stereo
TRD Exhaust
Leather Option (dealer installed)
Silver Sport Pedals

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hi, was refered to this site and you inparticular from a Toyotanation dot com member. (tuntac)

I have cash in hand (but the 3.9% is better than what I have so I'll most likely go that route) to buy a Tacoma as soon as I can find the build I want and I'm wondering if your offer applies to anyone near you? If so, here's my build, if not, what should I expect to pay for it?

2007 V6, 4x4, DC, LB
TRD Sport Pkg #2
Tow Pkg
JBL Stereo
TRD Exhaust
Silver Sport Pedals
I have called and emailed you this morning, so get back to me and we can make this truck happen

·
Registered
1,343 Posts

2007 V6, 4x4, DC, LB
TRD Sport Pkg #2
Tow Pkg
JBL Stereo
TRD Exhaust
Silver Sport Pedals
got it, sent you the specs via email, it will be here with trd exhaust and sport pedals in 30 days, congrats

·
Registered
154 Posts
got it, sent you the specs via email, it will be here with trd exhaust and sport pedals in 30 days, congrats
Now thats the way you do business no fuss no muss everybody makes money and everybody is happy. I wish SF tundra man was in the east coast! Good job all the Dealers should learn from this guy its not rocket science!

·
Registered
263 Posts

2007 V6, 4x4, DC, LB
TRD Sport Pkg #2
Tow Pkg
JBL Stereo
TRD Exhaust
Silver Sport Pedals
Hey man!

Looks like you took my recommendation. Awesome...hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got my '07 Tacoma D-Cab Short Bed w/TRD Off-Road & towing package from one of the dealer's add on my local newspaper (CA) for $21,800 (new of course "4 miles on it") while the sticker price on it was $26,900. I don't know if it was a good deal or not but i took it.. it comes with basic sound system though...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts