Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the truck mod thing, and was wondering where I could find such a kit, or who could do this kind of work and how much it would likely cost.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think I will install the Ready-Lift kit. It can be accessed at Toyota Toyota - ReadyLIFT.com for about $240.00 shipped. I believe Revtek also makes on, but I don't know how much.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'm in the middle of installing my toytec 3" lift with a add a leaf. the fronts done, and the rears almost complete just waiting for someone to cme give me a hand. I thought the front would be harder then the rear but it never goes as planned. the lift costed 299 with the leaf and 289 for a block, they also have a 2.5" kit not sure the price. goto Toytec Lifts - Specializing in lift kits and suspension accessories for your Toyota

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in the middle of installing my toytec 3" lift with a add a leaf. the fronts done, and the rears almost complete just waiting for someone to cme give me a hand. I thought the front would be harder then the rear but it never goes as planned. the lift costed 299 with the leaf and 289 for a block, they also have a 2.5" kit not sure the price. goto Toytec Lifts - Specializing in lift kits and suspension accessories for your Toyota
I wold love to see some pics of that bad azz when you get it all done:cool: I ca'nt deside if I want to lift or just leval out my Tundy but I'am gonne do something with it. :tu:

·
Registered
699 Posts
I said yesterday I would have pics today, so I'm really hoping by tommorow I'll get some good shots for you boys. it's taking me awhile cause I'm by myself and I got a bad back my old mans supposed to be commming by shortly to give me a hand!

·
Registered
210 Posts
What truck configuration do you have? I have a CrewMax coming in on 5/14 and want a leveling kit or lift....I am on the fence because I have 80" of clearance into my parking garage and I wnat to add BFG All-Terrain T/A's 285/65/R18 to the TRD rims. That tire states int will only add 0.7 inches to height. Look forward to some pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts