Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the look of a 4.5" lifted CM with 35's. The only thing keeping me from going this route is the overall height. I use parking garages around town from time to time and I am wary of being "too tall".

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
FWIW my 3'' with 33's keeps me out of the parking garages down town FW. its a wee bit too tall. i can park in the bottom level at the mall but i dont dare go up..it shrinks haha. my citys parking garage i can fit in but i cant clear the arm that raises up...so i just push it up by hand a little and it forces it up till it comes back down. no biggie haha.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I hate to think that I will likely limit my fun factor for the use factor.

Oh well.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I hate to think that I will likely limit my fun factor for the use factor.

Oh well.
where i go theres always street level parking just a little farther to walk... or if we knwo we are going someplace we dont have a choice but to park in a garage we take the car. no parking garage will stand in my way haha

·
Registered
422 Posts
BArney - does it fit in your garage?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
BArney - does it fit in your garage?
it does in fact fit height wise...i dont keep it in the garage because the boat and mercedes are in there but when i installed it i did it in the garage and i had a few inches to spare... i need to actually get off my lazy asss and measure the actual height so i know for sure when i get stuck facing that dreaded stupid big azz pipe thing that says clearance balh blah feet...

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have yet to fit in a single parking garage in Houston with 3" and 34.3s

I dont work often where I need to get in one, but I dont even come close to fitting in my corporate offices garage and I cant fit in any of the Hobby Airport garages...

If you park in them often, I would strongly suggest not to do any lift.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
yeah ur not much higher than i am...3/1.5 lift for me...and 33.1s. ur truck looks sweet btw. how many miles u got on your toyos so far? i love mine...and they loko like they will last forfreakingever so much for wearing them out and then trying to get new wheels hahaa.

i remember stock height it felt like i was gonna scalp myself in some parking garages....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts