Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to program the lock/unlock points for an 06 Limited Hilander? Both my 02 Sequoia (sold) & my 07 Tundra have procedures in the manual. I can't believe Toyota would just forget to put that in. Dealer claimed it had to be done with a scanner tool = $ 85 service. Any thoughts?
Steve:confused:

·
Lifer - Moving Forward --->
498 Posts
Does anyone know how to program the lock/unlock points for an 06 Limited Hilander? Both my 02 Sequoia (sold) & my 07 Tundra have procedures in the manual. I can't believe Toyota would just forget to put that in. Dealer claimed it had to be done with a scanner tool = $ 85 service. Any thoughts?
Steve:confused:

The locks on the 06 Limited are NOT able to be programed. It was an option listed that was deleted from the production vehicles for what ever reason. I tried when I had gotten mine becasue it was listed in the brochure, but in email from Toyota confirmed what the dealer told me, not available.

I, like any others, miss this feature and can't imagine it cost hardly anything to put on the vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
yeah foggetiboutit.

Unless yu completely remove the factory system and install an rs3200 plus GBS dealer/port installed package. I believe yu can program auto ignition door locking on it. I seen this done. Not fully sure how its done though.

LT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts