Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my question is : i have the eclipse avn2454 and i got the cd mdv-07d and when i put it in is showing wrong location !,,,i try to erase the location so i can put my location,,i spent 2 hr and did nothing,,maybe someone has the manual for it ,,i only have the manual for avn2454/audio,,,can someone help me how to reset this nav so i can put my location and then destination,,maybe a step by step how to do it?? thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
my question is : i have the eclipse avn2454 and i got the cd mdv-07d and when i put it in is showing wrong location !,,,i try to erase the location so i can put my location,,i spent 2 hr and did nothing,,maybe someone has the manual for it ,,i only have the manual for avn2454/audio,,,can someone help me how to reset this nav so i can put my location and then destination,,maybe a step by step how to do it?? thanks in advance...
This is for my AVN unit, but it may be the same for yours.
Whe you press the Destination button on the right, the search screen that comes up has a small image of the North American continent on the left with a button above it labled "Change". Press this button and select the correct search area for your location. There should be 11 search areas.
Once you have this set, you can then search for locations in that area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay,i press destination,then i chosee us2 for california ,,i put my address,and then okay
and is still gives me the location of i-110' ,garden,ca., but i dont live here!,,, it has in the memory this ""i-110 garden,ca.!" every time i start the car is showing me that i'm on the garden i-110!,,, is this has anything to do with the nav-disc? maybe one solution how to reset the navigation ,,so i can start fresh,, is hard i dont have the manual on this thing !,,

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
okay,i press destination,then i chosee us2 for california ,,i put my address,and then okay
and is still gives me the location of i-110' ,garden,ca., but i dont live here!,,, it has in the memory this ""i-110 garden,ca.!" every time i start the car is showing me that i'm on the garden i-110!,,, is this has anything to do with the nav-disc? maybe one solution how to reset the navigation ,,so i can start fresh,, is hard i dont have the manual on this thing !,,
You need the manual to understand how to search for and enter addresses, mark your current location, etc.

To reset the unit, you need to unhook your battery or remove power from the unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts