Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my question is : i have the eclipse avn2454 and i got the cd mdv-07d and when i put it in is showing wrong location !,,,i try to erase the location so i can put my location,,i spent 2 hr and did nothing,,maybe someone has the manual for it ,,i only have the manual for avn2454/audio,,,can someone help me how to reset this nav so i can put my location and then destination,,maybe a step by step how to do it?? thanks in advance...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay,i press destination,then i chosee us2 for california ,,i put my address,and then okay
and is still gives me the location of i-110' ,garden,ca., but i dont live here!,,, it has in the memory this ""i-110 garden,ca.!" every time i start the car is showing me that i'm on the garden i-110!,,, is this has anything to do with the nav-disc? maybe one solution how to reset the navigation ,,so i can start fresh,, is hard i dont have the manual on this thing !,,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.