Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12.50 for a freakin' lug nut?

I mean really, how in the hell can a dealer/parts department look a customer in the eye and say a lug nut is that expensive?

Sorry, I had to rant. I bought some new toyota alloy rims and need 20 lug nuts. Thank god for eBay.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts

I mean really, how in the hell can a dealer/parts department look a customer in the eye and say a lug nut is that expensive?

Sorry, I had to rant. I bought some new toyota alloy rims and need 20 lug nuts. Thank god for eBay.
They dont look you in the eye. No reason to. everyone is getting railed by high prices

·
Registered
229 Posts
While I agree that price is way extreme, I was actually kind of surprise that the tow hook bolts only cost $2 a piece! You couldn't get them that cheap at Ace Hardware.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I agree, accidentally left the back window down on my 06 Sequoia, rear carpet got wet and started to mildew. Wife says it stinks go buy a new carpet! Sure no problem should only be $150-200. Wrong!!! for a 4'x5' carpet for the rear section the price was a whopping $725

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
While I agree that price is way extreme, I was actually kind of surprise that the tow hook bolts only cost $2 a piece! You couldn't get them that cheap at Ace Hardware.
I wish I could get my wheels mounted with tow hook bolts. :beatsme:

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I agree, accidentally left the back window down on my 06 Sequoia, rear carpet got wet and started to mildew. Wife says it stinks go buy a new carpet! Sure no problem should only be $150-200. Wrong!!! for a 4'x5' carpet for the rear section the price was a whopping $725
That is crazy man!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I've been driving Yotas since 99 and can tell that over the years the parts and the service quuotes are getting out of controll. It is comming to the point it cheaper to buy a new TV than repair the old one.
So may be it is time to get a new sequoia and sell the 06 with air fresheners to the dealer:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been driving Yotas since 99 and can tell that over the years the parts and the service quuotes are getting out of controll. It is comming to the point it cheaper to buy a new TV than repair the old one.
So may be it is time to get a new sequoia and sell the 06 with air fresheners to the dealer:D

We would love a new Sequoia Can't swing that right now having just gotten the new 2010 Slate limited crewmax which she gets to drive while I get old stinky. I did end up pulling the old wet backing off carpet power washing it and glue a new backing on, not quite so bad now.

·
Registered
754 Posts
toyoat is not suffere with their motto "ITS A TOYOTA NOTHING CAN BE WRONG WITH IT"..attitude and with billions in cash reserves they dont give a sheit anymore about customers. I have yet to meet a company where they have gotten so big they yet retain their values as when they were smaller.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts