Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

So I attached a picture of something I’ve always been curious about for the front grille/bumper, it’s a pretty ugly photoshop but I was trying to interpret something similar to this. What do you guys think of the plan itself, not so much the picture? :X

Also, I attached my current grille as it is...painted to match. Seems nice compared to the chrome that was on it before but bland at the same time. Thanks!

-Linh

Attachments

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
I see where you're going with it... Might look really good if done well....

Like this?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, similar to that except not painted black all the way to the bottom. Thanks the picture input!

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Not a problem. The X-Runner fellas call this the "Evo Mod" doe to it's Evolution resemblance. Personally, I'd do it all the way to the bottom. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I love the EVO X's bumper. It probably influenced me to incorporate something similar in my blueprint. If going all the way to the bottom looks best, I'd make it straight or give it a little width on the bumper. That Tacoma seems a bit too wide towards the bottom for me...

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
I think he just followed the angle of the grill though.... Instead of just dropping it straight down... :) Either way, I think it'll look good.... ;)

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Pic #2 looks good. SIgn on up at screen-fx.net and request a photoshop!! ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
idk , not my cup of tee too euro turner . . but i give you credit for being different !! my personal opinion i would get a billet insert black out the insert of the your grill and do the same for the billet insert for the lower along with the round edges of the lower grill and the black chrome piece under the grill , get the chrome skid plate powder coat it black and its a rap , throw sum flat black rims with decent rubber and your done , form the looks you have the light gold color and that color look great with black . . flat or gloss it doesn't matter
hope you understood my ideas if not . . . . pm me goood luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts