Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Rockstars

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I think I know how the voting will go, I thought we would have some fun with a poll.

As many of you know I was going to try black wheels on my truck, although I have never been a fan of black rims I thought why not try. So today I got them mounted up and it gives the truck a different look.

Lets hear some opinions

For your viewing pleasure:

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
At first I didn't like black rims, but now after seeing more of them, I think I can live in both camps. :nod:

I think I'd lose the shiny rivets on the pictured black rims though.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I think they look great. I wouldn't worry what other people think as long as you like them.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they look great. I wouldn't worry what other people think as long as you like them.

LOL, Thanks buddy! trust me I could care less what someone thinks, As I stated the poll was for the fun of it to see what different opinions there were of both styles.

I still own both sets of tires and wheels so there is no decision to be made as I like them both in their own ways. Well I guess I do have to decide what set to roll each week..lol :biggrin1:

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Heh, then you feel the same as me. Having both types solves the dilemma. :nod:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Absolutely!!!....My floor jack might get a workout from now on though...ha ha

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO thanks Ill get lots of use out of that!!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Black rockstars = :puke:

Those chrome wheels look great!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Are those 35's? For some reason they don't seem to fill the wheel well enough. Have you tried going bigger?
I like the look though.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Are those 35's? For some reason they don't seem to fill the wheel well enough. Have you tried going bigger?
I like the look though.

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Are those 35's? For some reason they don't seem to fill the wheel well enough.
Because of the lift. No matter how much diameter there will always be an eyebrow between the tire and the fender, but its a 4x4, so some of that should be OK. :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the look though.

Thanks! Yes they are 35's, I can't speak for where everyone else offroads but around here I put my 35's into the fenders, I know alot of people run 37's but maybe where they go doesn't have as many off camber crossings, you would do serious sheet metal damage with 37's.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Black Rockstars all the way!!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I like the rims BUT the tires can't be as dark as the rims... go muddy 'em up. They should be brown, not black!

-rockstate

·
Registered
500 Posts
:fencing:I'm torn... they both look good. But I voted for the Rockstars. I think some mud terrains would really set them off.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts