Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there own a Husky liner or matt in the tan color?

I have a '03 Sequoia with Oak leather, and was wondering how close of a match that Husky tan color is.

TIA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the tan liners in my Expedition and just ordered a set for my new SEQ,,,the color is definitely more tan than the oak in the SEQ ,,,which I have also,,, but I think they will look fine.They are a little pricey but they are fantastic for keeping carpets like new. I paid $227.00 for the frt/rear/cargo mat which will slide inder the 3rd row seats. Anyone know of a better price anywhere?

·
Registered
286 Posts
My parents bought the "Sequoia" rubber mats for the front floors (Oak interior) from I think toyotaguys.com and they match VERY well.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
grice - The mats are more tan than OAK. I had a black 2001 SR5 w/oak interior and did like the color match. However, I just traded the SEQ in for a 2003 SR5 with charcoal interior. Since I did not just want to store the mats, I currently have them in my SEQ now. If you're interested, please let me know as I am not going to purchase the gray Husky liners until I can get rid of my tan ones. I have the entire set (front,2nd row & 3rd row/cargo area).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts