Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post a picture of his husky liners installed on there o7 tundra. I want to see how they look and fit, thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought the husky liners for the front and rear of my 07 DC 4x4. They look awesome, and they are contour very nicely with the interior of the truck. I have the oak interior and got the beige colored liners. I will try to post the pics tonight for these.:tu:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Bump I wanna see pics please. The weathertechs look nice, but I have heard that they don't cover under the gas pedal well.
I had the weathertechs before buying the huskyliners.The weathertechs don't cover under the pedals,and only cover half of the deadpedal.On the passenger side the weathertechs are also shorter.The weathertech for the rear is great however,and I am still using it.The husky liners provide much better coverage.I have both,so I will try and post some pictures later today.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Stubblejumper has set me straight. The Weathertechs look nice, but the husky liners do the real job.....like the fact you took real world pics including work residue. They show what's up!! The Husky liners are for me with the snow and mud I'll track in. Would you recommend the tranny "hump" cover also or do you feel the coverage is adequate?

Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the Husky Liner for the rear of the DC. It is huge and covers perfectly even under the seats. Of course I have barely seen it since I keep so much junk in the floor and I have had the seats folded up almost the entire time. 2500 miles

I have the bench front seat and am waiting for Husky to put out the 3rd piece to cover the hump in the front floor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts