Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hyundai Sonata was the most-shopped vehicle in May according to data from Compete, a Kantar Media company. Sonata was on more shopping lists (130,000) than any vehicle in the industry, topping perennial leaders like Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, Honda Civic and Ford Fusion according to Compete"s analysis of website traffic patterns. Demand for Hyundai hit an all-time high of 324,000 shoppers on the strength of Sonata and the all-new 2010 Tucson. This drove Hyundai"s share of market interest (SMI) to 11.6 percent, up from 7.4 percent in Dec. 2009. That growth propelled Hyundai past Nissan (11.2 percent) and closer to Honda (12.9 percent) and Toyota (14.2 percent). Industry-wide, May 2010 shopper volume (2.8 million) was the strongest since ...

News provided for editorial and public purposes only with permission of Toyota Pressroom or autodeadline.com.

·
Cash-Strapped Supporter
155 Posts
This isn't a surprise in my book. When the 2006 Sonata came it, it became a serious contender in the family car class. I bought one... The new model though has stepped up the game to rival the best in the class right now and until Honda, Toyota, and Nissan do a redesign, I think the Sonata is going to be the best car in the class.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts