Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Here Are some pics of my new truck and my two beautiful girls!!! :cool: 3rd Bath for the truck too. What is up with the Gas Mileage ??? I see people saying they get 17-18, I only get 13-14. Only about 300 miles on a full tank.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uhhh.....no you dont.....atleast i cant get to em

Sorry Fellas.. I 've been trying to get these pics off of this walmart kodak disc onto this website for two hours. then tried to delete this quote. WOW, I know nothing about computers !!! SORRY..:cry: :cry:

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Sorry Fellas.. I 've been trying to get these pics off of this walmart kodak disc onto this website for two hours. then tried to delete this quote. WOW, I know nothing about computers !!! SORRY..:cry: :cry:
Reply to my email and on the very bottom of the page under Additional Options, you can use Attach Files. Or you can upload all your pictures on a photo sharing website like flickr.com and make a link on your post. The good thing about the latter is that you can post high resolution pictures. And also, copy the pictures from the Kodak cd to your computer in My Pictures before uploading. Hope this helps. We wanna see the pics!!!

Oops, one more thing. Click on "Quote" when doing the reply so you'll see the Additional Options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts