Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to give a lot of details, but suffice it to say, I was standing behind a woman who is rather well endowed. Her top was low and there's a space between and I could see quite far down.

Now, I know it was wrong.

I know I'm a bad man.

I know Jan's God is going to send me to hell.

But I looked, and I don't care who you are, man, woman, straight or otherwise, you would have looked too...cuz she's got a great rack and it was BAM right there.

A friend walked by.

Later he said "When you were beside that woman, you were there for a non-personal purpose right?"

I said "Of course, all business"

In short, I got busted, luckily by a guy.

·
"Rosco" Thread Derailer
5,778 Posts
Too bad you're not an infant. Just think, you could hop up, grab a teet and go to town and it would be OK.
I suppose you could have done it but two, maybe three things would have happened. Gone to jail, gotten a black eye or gotten a phone number. It's a chance I think you should take.
Hick, you need to take one for the team and next time, grab a handful. Just let us know the outcome if possible.

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too bad you're not an infant. Just think, you could hop up, grab a teet and go to town and it would be OK.
I suppose you could have done it but two, maybe three things would have happened. Gone to jail, gotten a black eye or gotten a phone number. It's a chance I think you should take.
Hick, you need to take one for the team and next time, grab a handful. Just let us know the outcome if possible.
Oh, she has more than a handful.

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Hick, you need to spend a weekend on a farm milking cows.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Excuse me ma'am, those are great and the rules are pics or it didn't happen so would you mind smiling? Not that anyone will ever notice

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Excuse me ma'am, those are great and the rules are pics or it didn't happen so would you mind smiling? Not that anyone will ever notice

definitely ask for permission first. i saw on the news the other day a guy was arrested for snapping pictures of women as they bent over when trying on shoes :eek:

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm just wondering how that would go.

Perhaps I should just take a picture of everybody, then she wouldn't care so much, but I wonder how she would feel about the pics making their way to the internet?

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
Busted! You know you're looking when they start adjusting their top.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
This was one of the great things about riding a bicycle back & forth to work in Germany in the summertime. Lots of pretty, well-endowed German college girls wearing low-cut tops leaned forward over the handlebars. Woohoo!:cool:

There was this park on the way from the hotel (about a 15min ride both ways) to my office, and usually this park was where I was hauling the most a$$. One day, I came up behind a stunning lady riding a bicycle slowly through the park. She was wearing low-cut jeans and whale-tailing it the whole way--I'm talking almost the whole cheeks. For once, I actually slowly rode through the park enjoying the view.:D Damn, I miss working in Germany sometimes.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Reminds me of the Jim Carrey movies. Liar Liar he gets smacked for pretending to suck a woman with a big rack. In Me, Myself, and Irene a woman breast feeding looks down to find her baby crying because he removed the baby and started sucking on it himself. Funny stuff.

Hick, it ain't nothing being caught by another guy, we all do it. But yeah, if you got caught by her that might lead to some trouble.
/Mike

·
"Rosco" Thread Derailer
5,778 Posts
Hick, does this look familiar? :pound:

Hick, if she's got the "girls hanging out" without showing nip, she knows what she's doing and looking for guys to stare.
Next time dude ask for a phone number. What's she going to say? No? Then you move on.
I swear you sometimes act like Barney....we need to give you "girl" advice also?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts