Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My undercover came in the mail today!! Put it on right away and It looks great. Can't wait to see how it works for normal use.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good man!:tu: so,how easy was the install?
The install would have been WAY easier if I wasn't drunk from class...but it was still pretty easy

I had my beverage management class this afternoon and the professor brought in a bartender who made about 700 1/2 shots for a class of 40...needless to say they didn't throw out much...

·
Registered
447 Posts
The install would have been WAY easier if I wasn't drunk from class...but it was still pretty easy

I had my beverage management class this afternoon and the professor brought in a bartender who made about 700 1/2 shots for a class of 40...needless to say they didn't throw out much...
drunk from class........i like it:D!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a class for my Hospitality Mgmt. Degree (Hotel and Restaurant Stuff). It's an OK class...best days are drinking...

So far the cover is great...rained today and its still dry...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I order it from autoanything.com they were the only site which didn't have an extra fee to have it delivered to a residential address. It was 642 and some change i believe for the cover shipped to my door.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rail system is still in place...it has a couple brackets that are bolted into it, so if you take the cover off they would still be there, unless you really wanted to take them out too...

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Wise decision and looks great.... You'll luv it... I ought to know.... LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just got mine a few days ago. I bought a ARE. Wait till I get some pics. I promise that everyone in the thread will be jealous :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice price. Cheapest I've seen! I think I may have to bite the bullet and do it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks nice...but I have an extra $300 (guessing) in my pocket and for some reason that hump on fiberglass ones just doesn't do it for me...I had a hard enough time being convinced into a hard cover in the first place...

I promised pics. So here they are.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Tacosys, what wheels / tires are these? Did you lift that truck? Got more pics?
I also like that cover. Did it come painted or did you have that done separately? And how much was that cover & the paint job?

Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Tacosys, I think your bed cover looks great but the Undercover is the right one for me since it's so much lighter. I have to remove the cover by myself and that would be tough with a fiberglass cover. But in the looks department yours is nicer IMHO.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tacosys, what wheels / tires are these? Did you lift that truck? Got more pics?
I also like that cover. Did it come painted or did you have that done separately? And how much was that cover & the paint job?

Thanks!
Those are ProComp Wheels and tires. Wheels = Series 6001- 17 inch Wheels Tires= Pro Comp Mud Terrain Tires Also I got a 2 1/4 leveling kit on it so the 33" tires would fit. Here is the link to the kit http://www.readylift.com/products/s....com/albums/j139/death1_02/newfront.jpg[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts