Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I put on color matched handles, grille surround, and some new N-Fab bars. I plan on doing the black headlight mod tomorrow and then painting the Toyota logo flat black as well.

There are more photos in my album as well.

·
Registered
259 Posts
those n fab bars looks good

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Looks good, but it sounds like you just had a busy Saturday :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
looks good post some pictures of the headlight mod alos :happy:

·
Registered
82 Posts
What is the part # of the grill surround?? And where did you get it sparks toyota or a local dealer. Here in Canada the dealer won't sell me just the grill surround they want to sell me a whole new grille......retarded if I say so. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered it from Sparks. I wasn't expecting it to come with the center section, but it was included. The only piece you have to reuse is the black plastic at the top.

To finish off my busy weekend I did the black headlights. Here is the end result on a dirty truck...

·
Registered
31 Posts
how did you order through sparks it always says tbd because of shipping damages or something

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Looks really good. Ive always been a fan of the Nfab bars.

·
Registered
820 Posts
where did you get those nfab bars and how much? the look really good. i might have to do alittle splurging before too long. thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
truck looks sick! cant wait to color match my grille surround and mirrors. i got an extra grille surround i bought off craigslist that i have to re sand cause i did a bad paint job on it. lol just need to stop bein lazy to re do it.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got the bars from 4Wheel Parts. They were the best price I could find local or on the internet. When it was all said and done I paid just over $400.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Very sharp truck. You have made some good choices. debadge?

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very sharp truck. You have made some good choices. debadge?
Coming soon. I plan to remove all the Chrome from the truck over the next couple weekends. I am probably going to get the N-Fab bars, front, and rear bumpers Line-X'd as well.

Then I'll just have to save some cash for a new set of black rims to go with the 35's I plan to purchase.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
gotch ya just went back to the site its only on the red color one. Cant order my color b/c of shipping issues
You just need to call them, they will inform you of the potential problem, and if you're ok with it, they sell it to you. I got mine from Sparks (after ok'ing) and it had tiny little scuffs in the lower outside corners due to the way Toyota packages them. Once installed, you never know they were even there.

Generic, your truck is looking great :thumb:

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got my tow mirrors in this week. After installing them I finally got the truck properly washed and waxed. These things are great. Besides actually being able to see well with a load they look great and help with parking. ;)

Even my youngest loves them.

Now I just need to get the chrome bumpers and N-Fab steps Line-X'ed. I would love to get a set of Fab Four bumpers, but honestly don't see it in the near future. A nice 3/1 lift and some decent tires need to be procured first.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts