Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just purchased my third Toyota vehicle. All of the vehicles have been used and worked great for years. I traded my 2000 Tacoma Pre Runner and bought a 2005 Silverado Z71. The transmission started to slip badly @ 53,000 miles:eek: . I started looking for my true love and found a 2004 Tundra 4 dr limited. I am happy now. Any help would be appreciated and I love looking at the photos of all the trucks.

Buckmark

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations and welcome from Louisiana. Where did you buy your Tundra from? I am going to be looking pretty soon for a Tundra DC when I sell my Tacoma. Hit me up if you need help with upgrades on your truck. Reputable shops in LA are hard to come by.
Thanks for the response. I purchased my Tundra from Ray Brant Toyota in Metairie. Not bad to deal with they just took a long time to get the deal done. I could have contributed to that because I kep rejecting there prices till I was satisfied. I had the truck certified and they gave me a nice rental( 4 runner2007 model) till they get everything finished.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is the Dark Gray, Smoke Gray color. It is not a 4WD. Th final price is in the eye of the beholder. I was given$21000.00 for my trade that I paid $21,695 for a couple of months ago. It had 53,000 miles on it. The price on the Tundra was $22,250 OTD and it has 33,000 miles on it. This was Certified and 3.9% financing. They could have given me less for my trade and played with the pricing more but with the financing rate, my monthly note actually dropped. I was happy with that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.