Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Its too big, but not for 43K. I will wait a couple of monts or buy something else.

Something else, like what??

That truck is a Limited with probably a lot of options. It's going to cost 43K. Why don't you consider a DC SR5? It's not a big as the CrewMax and has a decent size rear seat. It does come down to what you need and the price you can afford.

Good luck:tu:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont get me wrong, I love the CM, but dealers are not dealing at this point. They are asking full msrp or very close to that. For 43K I can get a 07 Lexus GX with a window sticker of 53250.00 apples to apples? probably not. But I like both vehicles. Cant afford both so I have to decide on one.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Dont get me wrong, I love the CM, but dealers are not dealing at this point. They are asking full msrp or very close to that. For 43K I can get a 07 Lexus GX with a window sticker of 53250.00 apples to apples? probably not. But I like both vehicles. Cant afford both so I have to decide on one.
Dang GX470 for 43K 10K off sticker, thats crazy--send me your dealers name and the guy you are talking too! Im looking to get me one loaded up and the sticker up here in AK is 53XXX. I can get him to ship it to me for that price

1 - 5 of 5 Posts