Toyota Tundra Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
wup1295 said:
I didn't know that you can rent a Sequoia. Where do you rented the Sequoia? Be interesting to know.
i was just going through the toyota website and noticed the "rent a toyota" button. i didn't realize that Toyota has a rental program called TRAC (Toyota Rent A Car) since 1989. it's just like any other rental company, but Toyotas only. it would be a good way to take an extended test drive in a Toyota that you would consider purchasing. granted i wouldn't recommend buying a car based on a TRAC vehicle because it has been driven by so many people w/ different driving styles, so the abuse that it goes through might not be good on the particular car, but it's a good way to see if it truely fits your needs.

anyways, just an FYI because i thought it was pretty interesting. so no more Pontiac Sunfire rentals for me! :p

btw, i don't know much about the program and what dealers are involved w/ TRAC, so call your local dealer to find out or check out the website:
TRAC

Chris

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re; TRAC

I tried checking them out.. Only 1 dealership in our area even has the rental section and they do not rent Sequoia's. Pretty much just Camry's and smaller..Oh Well.

A funny sideline, when I told the rental guy that I wanted to rent a Sequoia for an extended "test drive" his exact words were "we don't rent Sequoias and I should wait for the 2003 4Runner anyway and buy one of those". LOL:D

41 - 42 of 42 Posts