Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned my rotors 2day and they aint doing right so i was running my truck hard to get the brakes hot and all of a sudden my truck starts skipping and the check egine light keeps flashing when it idles it feels like the cats are stopped up but one i get it aroung 3000rpm it stops skipping and ideas.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its your huge sig line thats weighting your truck down (jk)...have your cel's checked out
What are u talking about my cel's? what will happen if i messed them up? And when it tries to idle it goes down to zero and either will shut off or start jumping rpm's.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What are u talking about my cel's? what will happen if i messed them up? And when it tries to idle it goes down to zero and either will shut off or start jumping rpm's.
go and have your "check engine light" (cel) checked out, (use a code scanner and pull the code from the ecu) to see what's making it mad :tu: ;)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go and have your "check engine light" (cel) checked out, (use a code scanner and pull the code from the ecu) to see what's making it mad :tu: ;)
Thats what i am going to do in the morring at the shop but i didn't know if anyone else has ever had this problem i love my truck and i hope i didn't mess it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts