Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always checking out other Tundras to see what they have done to their trucks, etc. I point out Trundas as they drive down the rode to friends and my girlfriend (who generally could care less). And a nice Tundra with a beautiful women driving....forget about it, i'm an accident waiting to happen (j/k). I nerver get tired of looking at all the different Tundras.

·
LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!
1,267 Posts
I'm always checking out other Tundras to see what they have done to their trucks, etc. I point out Trundas as they drive down the rode to friends and my girlfriend (who generally could care less). And a nice Tundra with a beautiful women driving....forget about it, i'm an accident waiting to happen (j/k). I nerver get tired of looking at all the different Tundras.
Now my problem has doubled. I still look at Tundras and now Ridgelines going down the road. ;-)

·
No job too small.
2,206 Posts
... And a nice Tundra with a beautiful women driving....forget about it, i'm an accident waiting to happen (j/k). I nerver get tired of looking at all the different Tundras.
It's a girl, for a wonda in a stepside Tundra, slowin' down to take a look at me. Heheh, wishful thinking. I look at them too. The Tundras I mean. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
My buddies who drive Jeeps always wave at other Jeep owners, TJ, YJ, CJ.

Maybe we should start doing the same thing.

If you see a jeep owner, open your window, give them the thumbs up:tu:

I used to tell my friends that people are always looking at me. I'd be sitting at a stop light and the people turning would always look at me. So my friends started paying attention, and they agreed.

Now I just have to determine whether they were looking at my truck or me, and if me, then why...Maybe I need help too. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts