Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Crew!

I am stOked for my truck getting decked out this week! It's about time! Any suggestions or advice after I get all this work done? Should I get an air locker next? I am hoping my truck lasts at least 250k miles! I'm at 120k right now. I am taking a look into the pioneer AVIC-Z130BT and maybe a 10'' sub woofer.

BWD :becky:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Where are the pics? I hope your truck doesn't look like mine :argue:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Oh no, I hope your truck doesn't look like MINE! I know yours doesn't come with a chicken! Only I have the random chicken mod!

·
Registered
739 Posts
lol Tundrunk took me a while to see the chicken mod :becky:

Big Wave Dave post some pics so we can see your new sweet mods to your truck

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chase: bro you truck is sick. I like your grill and smoked out corner and tail lights.

Tundrunk: You have to be one of the top members on this forum man. You've been helpful since day 1! I am hoping my truck looks like yours man.

JJ: I'll get some pics up ASAP after it gets done. Thanks for replying!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got the ADVIC-X930BT and it's f-in disgusting. It's such a sleek move. I have a little gap in the upper left hand corner that they are going to try and make it flush with. Apparently Pioneer head units come across this issue a lot. Now time for the subs. Man oh man by next week I'll have all the pics up.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Remove the swaybar, you don't need it with that set-up. You're going to love it! The faster you go, the smoother it will be. And yes a locker would be nice, and you'll love that too!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congrats on your upgrades, Dave. I've always liked Enduros; a friend of mine has 20"s on his powerstroke and they look tits. I considered getting a set for my truck but could not find them available with a 4.5" backspace. How much backspacing did you get on your set?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Derek: I want a locker soon! My buddy and I want to get one together and hit the road with it hopefully this November.

Stone: I have no idea what the backspace is on these bad boys. I do know that I went to pick up my truck yesterday and Outlaw Offroad said their dealer in Chicago who ordered the wheels sent the wrong size and now I have to go back in on Thursday after work and have them put the tires and wheels on. Then I will have the truck's new look complete. The Icon Coilovers and Camburg UCA's are badass.

The Stereo system is coming! I am ordering the Q-Logic box and putting in two 8 Inch JL Audio W3's. My ADVIC by Pioneer is legit. So Stoked for all this to be done!

·
Registered
447 Posts
So you already have tires? I was gonna tell you go big & rock some 305/70/16

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chase: Are those the size tires you're rocking? I didn't think I would be able to get larger tires without it rubbing and getting new fenders. I gotta say Chase your truck is NASTY. I love the grill and smoked out look you're rocking. Did you tint your taillights? I am looking into doing some of the same mods because I like the style. My taillights are different so I am wondering how I can achieve the same look. In order to rock your 305's did you have to get new fender flares? Did you also have to re-gear? Oh yeah and what did you do to get rid of the chrome on the front bumper...just paint over? Thanks man! I already have the wheels and tires coming in tomorrow and getting them put on so I think it's probably too late to do all that work but it would be good to know for the future! Thanks again!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
566 Posts
I want some Enduro beadlocks so bad!
Can't wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright pics are coming soon! I need to get the digital camera from the girl. I just got my truck and it looks sick! FINALLY!!!! man after seeing all of your trucks for so long I had to save and pull the trigger! I can't wait to get my qlogic box and throw 2 W3 JL 8's! The audio store took my deposit so they better have it! If I could upload pics from my iphone i would! Oh ya does anyone know if the enduros are supposed to have a center cap? In all the pics of the rims I see caps but I didn't get any! Lol it looks sick without but did the shop not put them on cause they didn't fit and not tell me?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I forgot to put my center caps in when I put on my new wheels, now they are still off. It looks much better without center caps IMO. But your wheels should have came with them, I believe all wheels come with them. Can't wait for pics!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some pics from the iPhone from last night when I got the lift done. I am going to take some better pics this weekend but I had to post something for now! Man I drove to work this morning and I park in a structure and barely cleared the ceiling! I was sticking my head out the window an inch or two away from the top! It looked hailarious from the outside if you saw what I was doing.

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Chase: Are those the size tires you're rocking? I didn't think I would be able to get larger tires without it rubbing and getting new fenders. I gotta say Chase your truck is NASTY. I love the grill and smoked out look you're rocking. Did you tint your taillights? I am looking into doing some of the same mods because I like the style. My taillights are different so I am wondering how I can achieve the same look. In order to rock your 305's did you have to get new fender flares? Did you also have to re-gear? Oh yeah and what did you do to get rid of the chrome on the front bumper...just paint over? Thanks man! I already have the wheels and tires coming in tomorrow and getting them put on so I think it's probably too late to do all that work but it would be good to know for the future! Thanks again!
Thanks. Yea that's what's on my truck. There's not much of a clearance issue as long as you run a wheels spacer. I don't care for the look without spacers anyway. I need aggressive! My truck has no flares, no gears, nothing special other than a small lift and wheel spacers and otherwise the tires fit. The taillights are vinyl tint from eBay. Your taillights should be easier to do than mine were with the massive bulge around the brake light area. That required lots of heat and stretching to get it to lay over that curvature correctly. And all the chrome on the truck was all taken off, sanded and painted at a local body shop I found that was willing to do it. Inexperienced painters don't know how to paint over chrome but when it's done right it's pretty effing durable!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Just noticed the pics... very clean! Now in the driveway, get rid of the emblems!

·
Registered
739 Posts
looks awesome bro do the bhlm and paint the chrome and murder it out :devil:
jmo but it looks great the way it is reminds me of someone elses ride he has a different grille :nod:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts