Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Re: Id Like This Truck... LOOK

In my opinion, that is the ultimate Tundra? Ivan Stewart edition with every goodie you possibly put in the truck! It looks like it would cost a pretty penny though...over $35,000 maybe. We can all dream right...

·
Registered
121 Posts

Man Id love to see the 0 to 60 and quarter mile on this thing! Do you think it could take out a Ford Lightning??
Wes

·
Premium Member
143 Posts

hey did anyone notice that that thing was suppost to have the new TRD brake kit on the regular 16" rims?

·
Registered
310 Posts

Yep, I noticed that too..... Looks like you're gonna have to add another $1500 for the 17"rims and tires.....

·
Registered
354 Posts

When we were discussing the big brake kit before the crash, I remember SteveG responding that it wasn't the diameter of the wheels, but the fact that the wheels Toyota offered didn't clear the bigger calipers due to backspacing.

T

·
Registered
45 Posts

$45k! :eek::eek::eek:And they said that they expect the supercharger to cost more than their $3500 estimate! Yikes! :eek: That said, I would still buy one over a Ford Lightning or a GMC Denali C3. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Pickuptruck.com review of Ivan Stewart Supercharged Tundra

Click Here

CJ

The thread, Pickuptruck.com review of Ivan Stewart Supercharged Tundra, has been merged with this one as it is the same subject. ~MustangSally, Moderator

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Re: Pickuptruck.com review of Ivan Stewart Supercharged Tundra

interesting read...

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts

be sure to check out the Truck of the Week when your over there at pickuptruck.com Go to TOTW up in the menu :D

·
Premium Member
903 Posts

Congratulations...
Man, those tundra forums are crazy over there... I got so frustrated reading all the tundra vs chevy vs ford crap.

·
Registered
27 Posts

It's still a truck, it's just not a work truck. You can't really effectively plow snow with many trucks, but that doesn't make them less "real" trucks. :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts

One major thing I noticed reading was that the IS edition has the TRD big brake kit and is running 16" rims. So the theory that the big brake kit can only be used with 17" rims is not true.
Mike

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts

dyogim said:
One major thing I noticed reading was that the IS edition has the TRD big brake kit and is running 16" rims. So the theory that the big brake kit can only be used with 17" rims is not true.

Mike
Maybe the author of the article was misinformed. I don't doubt the truck had the 16" rims, which leads me to believe that it didn't have the big brake kit. The article could have just said it had the big brake kit, but it may not have. Your average reader wouldn't know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts