Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Re: Pickuptruck.com review of Ivan Stewart Supercharged Tundra

You CAN plow we just need a plow to be MADE for the Tundra!! and what size horse triler we talking about??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: Pickuptruck.com review of Ivan Stewart Supercharged Tundra

The thread, Pickuptruck.com review of Ivan Stewart Supercharged Tundra, has been merged with this one as it is the same subject. ~MustangSally, Moderator

I really wouldn't worry on the "real truck" theory of those with a chevy, dodge or ford. The tundra is not a true full size but toyota is just starting out and they have started pretty good in my opinion. Oh and find out why ford f150 owners can't plow with their trucks, oh cause the frame won't handle it, not strong enough. Oh and I could care less about a horse trailer, if so I would have bought a f250 sd with a power stroke diesel, cause that is what it is made for. My truck will do anything a (comparable) chevy dodge or ford will do and it won't end up in the shop and will go anywhere off road, not to mention the better reliability factor. Let those guys have their say, but most likely in the end you will still have a running truck with fewer problems than theirs.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts