Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm just here for the food!
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently am doing auto detailing on the weekends now so if any of you need a detail, feel free to give me a call @ 255-7535. I do mobile so I can come to you. The days I work are limited to saturday afternoons and sunday's as I have two other FT jobs.

For my clients, I like to meet up with you first to inspect the vehicle and go over any questions that you may have as far as expectations. Each vehicle is different so estimates are provided based upon a vehicle inspection. I am a member on several other auto detailing forums both local and mainland under the same name so feel free to check out my work on both my own vehicle and my clients.

I post up on PakShak Auto Detailing Forum.
I look forward to hearing from you folks!

Aloha,
-Kaleo

·
I'm just here for the food!
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet!...how's about I meet you halfway???:eyebrows:

Long time no see buddy! Sorry I haven't been on here much anymore, mostly been on the detailing forums as of late.

·
Forum Admin
8,219 Posts
Doing well, thanks! Caught a nice swell in SD two weeks ago and came home to two hurricanes in the Atlantic. Couldn't ask for better, good surf for three weekends in a row!

Truck needs a bath though... :eek:

Good luck with the mobile detailing man! :tu: They're a big business in my area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts