Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in our Sequoia for a 2010 Crewmax Limited 4x4, and saved significantly on my monthly payment too by going with the 0%. Looking forward to seeing my balance going down quickly :)

I will miss the Sequoia in certain ways - interior space, smoother ride, nicer front fascia - but this truck just fits us better especially with some of the house projects we have planned for this summer.

She fits nicely in the garage with plenty of room to spare, but it was fun to fold the mirrors anyways :)

Good to be back!

Attachments

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
Congrats!

No Red Rock?

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I could only find 1 redrock with black or white. Had both of those already. :) As long as it wasn't Graphite, I was open to it!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Congratulations! Truck looks great.

·
Registered
228 Posts
You are aware that the SALSA is the FASTEST COLOR................

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
No, I could only find 1 redrock with black or white. Had both of those already. :) As long as it wasn't Graphite, I was open to it!

My gray leather is so boring...I wish I would have held out for the red rock.

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
You are one crazy Lady. First getting Tundra, then trading it for Sequoia and back to Tundra :devil:. Have fun modding this truck :p

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Both ThirdHorseman and her Asian counterpart ThirdYakman will appreciate the savings by returning to the truck....savings best put towards a supercharger. :heh:

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are one crazy Lady. First getting Tundra, then trading it for Sequoia and back to Tundra :devil:. Have fun modding this truck :p
ha ha, I know, I know...but I already like this truck sooooo much better than my black Tundra! This one has tons of metal flake and is oh so sparkly! :becky:

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
ha ha, I know, I know...but I already like this truck sooooo much better than my black Tundra! This one has tons of metal flake and is oh so sparkly! :becky:
congrats!!!! love the color. can u PM me what kind of deal u got if u dont mind? in reference to that other PM conversation we are currently having.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
ThirdHorseman has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

·
Premium Member
2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
395 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if I'd rather a Sequoia than a Tundra..what did you like more about the tundra vs. the sequoia that made you go back?

Really nice looking truck by the way..congratulations!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if I'd rather a Sequoia than a Tundra..what did you like more about the tundra vs. the sequoia that made you go back?

Really nice looking truck by the way..congratulations!
Based on the original post, the price and configuration for hauling stuff for summer projects.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Quick Q.. Are your BHLM lights from your '08 Sequoia gonna work with the '10, since the '10's have the power-adjustable-height lights..?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts