Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone well im 21 my name is frankie i jus bought my 2005 tundra today really excited wanna do some changes to mi new baby. her name is mystique cuz its blue and admit in xmen shes hott lol well if you have any helpful tips on good prices best sales sugestion on things please feel free to let me know... at the current time im lookin for best place to buy a jl audio stealthbox. if anyone knows please inform me thank you and hope to hear from u soon.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the ride! :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
hello everyone well im 21 my name is frankie i jus bought my 2005 tundra today really excited wanna do some changes to mi new baby. her name is mystique cuz its blue and admit in xmen shes hott lol well if you have any helpful tips on good prices best sales sugestion on things please feel free to let me know... at the current time im lookin for best place to buy a jl audio stealthbox. if anyone knows please inform me thank you and hope to hear from u soon.
Welcome and congrats. I have been looking into getting the stealthbox. I know you can get it from crutchfield.com. Not sure if you are wanting to do the work yourself or not.:devil:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts