Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Beautiful truck! Congrats! Seeing the BFG AT KO's on there helps me make the decision to put a set of those on mine. They sure do look nice!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
There should be some sort of tag/sticker on the rear diff. if it is LSD.

Got to say it. When I have kids, there is no way they are getting a $28,000 vehicle when they are 16yrs. old. They will have to pay for/earn it. You better be VERY nice to your mother for the rest of your life and I would encourage you to take over the payments as soon as you can. There is alot of personal satisfaction in paying for your own vehicle.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice truck man!!! As for your question I don't know, but once you get it there is a tag on the axle if it has lsd.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There should be some sort of tag/sticker on the rear diff. if it is LSD.

Got to say it. When I have kids, there is no way they are getting a $28,000 vehicle when they are 16yrs. old. They will have to pay for/earn it. You better be VERY nice to your mother for the rest of your life and I would encourage you to take over the payments as soon as you can. There is alot of personal satisfaction in paying for your own vehicle.
hey man, i said dont rag on me. Are you saying you would turn down a 27k truck? And yes, i do pay for almost all of my stuff. I always have a job in the summer (mom wont let me work during the school year) and payed for half (3k) of my dirtbike, and spent my own 2k in modding it... im not some spoiled prick that doesnt do ****.

Its all cool though :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great looking truck. What kind of dirtbike do you have? I race motocross here in Portland, Oregon. Just bought a 2007 Honda CRF450R. Killer bike.

Oh, and by the way... ease up on the profanity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts