Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say I just got back from a 7 hour (one way) long drive from picking up my new 07 Tundra. Great truck, and Im tired as hell :sleep: . I dont have any pics but Ill get some tomorrow (I know, I know). For those wondering ill list the specs below. Cant wait to tear into it and start modding...

and for those of you wondering....yeah, its fast :devil:

2007 Toyota Tundra
Reg. Cab/Standard bed
5.7L V8/6spd auto 2wd
buckets, 6 disc
Blue Streak Metallic/Gray
Sport Appearance Package
other misc.
:D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Good to see that there is somebody else besides my self that will go the extra mile to get the Tundra they want.
I drove over 1300 miles, round trip and 33 hours nonstop to get my Tundra.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Dang. I guess I shouldn't feel bad about contemplating a one-way plane ride and a 10 hour drive to get out of the Gulf States region to get the price and the options I'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nice! I am glad your enjoying it. The other day i was cruzing down the street in my 98 T100 4wd and a white TRD 5.7 4wd DC pulled up next to me at the stop light(my dream truck). So i did what any other person would do at a stop light on an open road, i reved up my 3.4 190hp and looked at him. Once the light turned green i put it to the floor. I kept up with him all the way to 50mph! I thought those things were fast? Just kiddin' he blew my out of the water so fast. WOW! By the time i reached the other end of the inner section he was probly doing 80mph and about 300yrds ahead of me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts