Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently token has learned how to clone himself.

I'm not sure what to feel about this...if it was George Strait doing this to a Chris LeDoux catalog, then I might be totally fine and think that it is 100% cool.

As it stands, it's a fairly impressive little editing job, that is 100% gay.

Clicky the Linky

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I'm not taking my chances

·
Premium Member
2,699 Posts
Michael Jackson died?

John

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm so friggin sick of Michael Jackson. At least when he was alive he was washed up and irrelevant. Now I can't go anywhere without hearing his music being played.
I'm with ya brother, I any other music would have been better...hell it coulda been the Indigo Girls, and I woulda been happier.

Oh well.

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Something tells me I want to look at this at home tonight and not at work.

·
Premium Member
2,699 Posts
Been out from under your rock yet? :D

Sanosuke!
Actually I went under the rock when I kept hearing about Michael Jackson dieing. I
couldn't stand to listen to it anymore!

John

·
No job too small.
2,206 Posts
Borderline annoying can be fun. Sang "Beat It" one too many times. :td:

I'm waiting to like Michael Jackson again, but he needs to go away for a long time first. Like that's going to happen.

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, I posted this, not because of the Michael Jackson aspect (I was sick of hearing about that an hour after I learned of it), I posted it because some dude had so much time on his hands he thought it would be slick to make an a capella group by duplicating himself 8 or 10 times.

When I hear a MJ song, I do also want to shoot the radio or TV....I'm with you guys.

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
He was a synthetic human, made almost completely from plastic. His music sounded like an old pinball machine just before the ball hits bottom. Plinky plinky plunk plunk. Heeh huuh. Repeat chorus.

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He was a synthetic human, made almost completely from plastic. His music sounded like an old pinball machine just before the ball hits bottom. Plinky plinky plunk plunk. Heeh huuh. Repeat chorus.
He was actually Bender from Futurama with a synthetic skin and the coolness chip replaced with a lecherous chip.

·
Premium Member
2,699 Posts
He was actually Bender from Futurama with a synthetic skin and the coolness chip replaced with a lecherous chip.
With those characteristics, let's pretend he's some type of superhero. Every superhero
has a weakness. We'll have to come up with one for him. What could it be? I have an
idea..little boys!!

John

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts
12 seconds, I made it 12 seconds!!!! WOO HOO!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts