Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
If it sounds too good to be true...

Every single day someone comes up with something just to prove that there is a sucker born every minute and make money in the process. And the sad part is that it is true.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That is definately a scam if I ever heard one, Oh by the way I have some snake oil that will increase Hp and mpg for only $99. This should be illegal.:td:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did you look at the past items he's gotten feedback on from buyers? There was one ad that was the same "module" for a highlander or odyssey or something, which claimed a 36+ hp increase!! The funny part is that someone actually bought it and gave a positive feedback rating! Either that person is mildly "special" or it's a fake account to boost feedback ratings. There were a couple of "buyers" that were leaving their first ever feedback with usernames such as "ibuyjunk20."

Good times.

·
Registered
503 Posts
7-12 plus MPG, on a Sequoia? Wow lol. I doubt a 9000 dollar diesel-hybrid-dual mode-CVT with cylinder shutdown could manage 10 more mpg.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If a legitimate device could actually increase your mileage by 10 mpg, don't you think it would be worth more than $8.50? If you want to increase your mileage trade-in your 6000lb Sequoia for a Prius. Mike.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I agree it's a scam, but you'd think they'd at least provide some actual details as to what it is and how it installs, not just a bunch of feel good crap to make people fall for the scam.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts