Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any chance someone with 06 or 07 in this color truck could post some quality pics. i would love to see it in a 4x4 trd package either double or access would be great. i would appreciate it. also how is the color and paint quality holding up ? i know there have been chip problems . i did a search and didn't come across any pics in this color. alot of radiant but not many impulse reds. thanks blitz. :tu:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Blitzburgh,

I'd take a trip to the dealer to see this color in person before you decide on it. I saw people's pics online and on toyota.com and thought that for sure this was the color that I wanted. But after seeing it in person, it didn't quite look the same as it did online, and I didn't like it quite as much. So of course it may still be the color you want, but I suggest you try to see one in person before, say, ordering a truck in that color.

Stillers Schmillers. Let's go Pens!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blitzburgh,

I'd take a trip to the dealer to see this color in person before you decide on it. I saw people's pics online and on toyota.com and thought that for sure this was the color that I wanted. But after seeing it in person, it didn't quite look the same as it did online, and I didn't like it quite as much. So of course it may still be the color you want, but I suggest you try to see one in person before, say, ordering a truck in that color.

Stillers Schmillers. Let's go Pens!
point well taken ! just havn't seen many pics of the impulse red and decided to do a search! i am in the last months of my lease on my tundra and decided to start checking things out . thanks for your concideration.:ts:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Here's a couple for you, clean and a little muddy:

I'm not generally a big fan of red cars, but I love this color. There's a reason most of the Tacoma ads are done with it :tu:

The color has held up really well (had it since Dec. '04). I have had a little bit of chipping, but it seems right in the average with the other colors (not that ANY is acceptable:mad: ). I do agree with jpsmith from above: definitely go see the colors in person before you decide. I have a bunch more pics too if you're still looking for more.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great pics! I can't believe you're using it like that and your splash guars aren't broken.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ssmathis, hobbes, bowtie..... thanks a million. :tu: :tu: :tu: . your trucks all look great. while i was just looking for a couple decent pics. you guys posted some awesome shots of your impulse red trucks. some even in action. the color sure looks great. i have not had the pleasure of seeing one first hand. as jpsmith mentioned i won't be ordering one with out seeing it up close. the color sure does look nice from all your photo's and i will definetly look for one. good luck and thanks for takeing the time to post. :ts: blitz.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts