Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes.......I...get...the.......MUNCHIES!

So I pulled into the nearby Costco and bought a bag of chips.

I don't even remember the last time I bought potato chips, but there I was, with an Industrial, Combat, Clan size bag of:
Kettle Brand Sweet Onion Potato Chips which, it turns out, are superb potato chips.

Got back to the truck and munched and munched and munched until I noticed everything tasted like paper, then I quit.

Then I read the label. The Nutrition Facts part of the label. The part of the label that says a serving is 150 calories.
The part that reads; Serving Size 1 oz (28g/about 13 chips)
Thirteen chips!

Now..............................I remember why I stopped eating potato chips.

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Right now I'm drinking a Java Monster Mean Bean, it says on the can "Natural Health Product" The little print says not to have more than 2 per day. I don't see anything that mentions calories, but I'm sure there's a lot.

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
Sweet Onion are great chips! I don't many chips, but I can eat a whole bag of those.

I already had dinner...but I kinda want to make something for desert......

One of my favorite things to eat is the rye chips out of the Gardettos bag!

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Right now I'm drinking a Java Monster Mean Bean, it says on the can "Natural Health Product" The little print says not to have more than 2 per day. I don't see anything that mentions calories, but I'm sure there's a lot.
Natural health product...limit 2 per day.

hmmmmmm

Something just doesn't sound right there.

I wish that my Dad was alive during the advent of kettle cooked chips....he would have had a chipgasm....he LOVED anything crunchy, and things were never cryunchy enough. My Brother and I have adopted his ways.

It would be cool if you could buy crunchy bacon chips....just chunks of crispy bacon in a bag...no, pork rinds don't count.

·
"Rosco" Thread Derailer
5,778 Posts
Anything else I can do for you Woody?

or how about these?

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Anything else I can do for you Woody?

or how about these?

No I mean REAL bacon strips in a bag...not some potatoey crappola bacon knockoff!!

Holy Jebus Roscoe!! I really don't think your heart lies with bacon....maybe you should go on a Kibbutz to find yourself or something.

·
"Rosco" Thread Derailer
5,778 Posts
Holy Jebus Roscoe!! I really don't think your heart lies with bacon....maybe you should go on a Kibbutz to find yourself or something.
Them there are fightin' words Woody. Tellin' a guy his heart doesn't lie with Bacon....why I oughta.... :D
Oh and the last time I went to the doctor, he lanced my Kibbutz. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts