Toyota Tundra Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Nothing better than a Mac! Mac Book Pro... can't go wrong
And then you go and make it more tempting to get a Mac...I think this comp's going to have to like break completely before I actually decide to get a new one...but at least I'll have been somewhat informed...

Postometer 00500 Halfway to a thousand...

·
Registered
21 Posts
longer battery life, less heat. I'm not too sure about the disk read and write times compared to hard drives. The new sata drives are pretty fast already and are a little more efficient then ide. If the $ is a concern, go for the sata. With regular hard drives, the average platter speed is 5400rpm, so if you drop the laptop, or it takes a really sharp impact there is a risk of the heads hitting the platter. The Lenovo lineup uses a shock sensor, which will park the heads if it feels abrupt motion, so I think the hdd are relatively safe. If you drop it, chances are you'll damage the screen or break the enclosure. Thus the reason for the accidental damage, then you dont have to worry about it period...

Id like a all in one device too, for driving and other things, and so far the iPhone is minus the GPS. The blackberry has it and everything else builtin, the only disadvantage is the screen is smaller and the regular keys. I'll probably use my aging v3 for a while longer, maybe give Apple a chance to pull their heads out and offer the iPhone with real GPS.

Well, you have to find what fits your needs.

Apples are relatively reliable, a publishing company I worked at a few years ago had quite a few Apples. We had a couple of them fail, including a G5 and a Power Pro. One thing I really like about OSX is the ease of setting up scripts. The biggest dumb thing I saw was how close the Apple screens fit against the keyboard. So close that the keys rubbed on the screen, so companies started offering a felt cloth to place between the screen and keyboard. Pretty lame considering how much their laptops run. I havent taken a close personal look on the air book, I suggest at least going to one of their centers before splurging.

Be sure to check out the best ergonomic keyboards layout, and mouse controls. Make sure its a comfortable fit for you.
Find at any rate one that suits your extraordinary situation and utilize it. Recollect likewise to spread this news far and wide. You unquestionably need others to appreciate comparable advantages, isn't that right?

61 - 63 of 63 Posts