Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the current news for Incentives on the 2007 Tundra?
Trade Incentives??
Cash Back Incentives??:ts:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Think it is $1,000 factory to dealer cash plus $1,000 factory to dealer trade in cash (dealer gets the cash for your trade in) and some financing options at 3.9% - 5.9%.

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
just be aware that neither one of the cash incentives are automatic. The dealer doesnt have to give you either. It is good to know for negotiating reference though

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
just be aware that neither one of the cash incentives are automatic. The dealer doesnt have to give you either. It is good to know for negotiating reference though
SFTundra...when's the best time during negotiation to bring up the incentives, or ask for them? I'm trading in my 2004 tacoma, and the dealer and I have agreed upon a trade in value/price. Will be getting an 07 DC...Special ordered. Would love to get some of that incentive money off of my out the door money.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
SFTundra...when's the best time during negotiation to bring up the incentives, or ask for them? I'm trading in my 2004 tacoma, and the dealer and I have agreed upon a trade in value/price. Will be getting an 07 DC...Special ordered. Would love to get some of that incentive money off of my out the door money.
THAT WOULD ALL DEPEND ON IF THERE IS ANY INCENTIVE MONEY TO GIVE YOU. EVERY MONTH IS DIFFERENT. WHEN IS YOUR TRUCK DUE TO ARRIVE.

NO SENSE IN FIGHTING OVER SOME MONEY THAT YOU DONT EVEN QUALIFY FOR. MIGHT AS WELL WAIT UNTIL THE TRUCK GETS HERE

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
THAT WOULD ALL DEPEND ON IF THERE IS ANY INCENTIVE MONEY TO GIVE YOU. EVERY MONTH IS DIFFERENT. WHEN IS YOUR TRUCK DUE TO ARRIVE.

NO SENSE IN FIGHTING OVER SOME MONEY THAT YOU DONT EVEN QUALIFY FOR. MIGHT AS WELL WAIT UNTIL THE TRUCK GETS HERE
Duly noted:)

I was hoping that my truck would come in in April, so that I could get that trade-in incentive. It will be in on May 10th-ish...I'm only bringing this up because I hope that they will continue the trade-in incentive in May. Heck, May might end up with a better round of incentives anyway. Guess we won't know 'til next week.

I don't want to fight over the money either, but the dealer and I agreed upon a trade-in price on my 2004 Taco ($15,500) on March 26th, when I ordered. He's letting me drive it until the new tundra comes in (very nice)...I just want to know the best way to bring up the trade-in incentive (if it still exists) when I trade in my taco...we agreed upon a price already, so how does an incentive like that fit in?:)

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
From what I read, the trade-in incentives come in $500 coupons of which they can give any customer between one and three (?) but they only get an average of two per customer, however, it's up to them.

Addendum:

Here's what the incentive was. It only applies to the regular cab, though.

Toyota's new program offers dealers on average three $250 "coupons" they can use per Tundra regular cab to entice the customer.
Toyota executives say a dealer could use as many as four coupons per sale to offer the customer as much as a $1,000 discount on the truck, but the total number of coupons they use per truck will have to be three on average at the end of the month. The coupons are not available for use with sales of the other versions of the truck: the four-door double cab and the high-end CrewMax.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Duly noted:)

I was hoping that my truck would come in in April, so that I could get that trade-in incentive. It will be in on May 10th-ish...I'm only bringing this up because I hope that they will continue the trade-in incentive in May. Heck, May might end up with a better round of incentives anyway. Guess we won't know 'til next week.

I don't want to fight over the money either, but the dealer and I agreed upon a trade-in price on my 2004 Taco ($15,500) on March 26th, when I ordered. He's letting me drive it until the new tundra comes in (very nice)...I just want to know the best way to bring up the trade-in incentive (if it still exists) when I trade in my taco...we agreed upon a price already, so how does an incentive like that fit in?:)
just tell them straight up, we agreed on a price, now i know i can get a incentive from toyota so give it to me damn it. They dont get to keep it if they dont give it to you so they shouldnt have a problem giving it to you

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
just tell them straight up, we agreed on a price, now i know i can get a incentive from toyota so give it to me damn it. They dont get to keep it if they dont give it to you so they shouldnt have a problem giving it to you
Cool! Thanks for that...I didn't knoe if the dealer got to keep the cash and consider it part of the trade-in price. Good to know that if they don't give it to me, that they don't get it either!

You tha man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts