Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the Innovate Motorsports OT-2 Tool? Thinking about purchasing one but wanted some input or reviews first. :beavbutt:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
That would be nice to have if it works. I was looking at a similar Droid app but it uses a bluetooth dongle that plugs into the OBD2 port. I haven't been able to find many reviews on it either.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
That would be nice to have if it works. I was looking at a similar Droid app but it uses a bluetooth dongle that plugs into the OBD2 port. I haven't been able to find many reviews on it either.
What's the name of the app?

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The app for the I-Phone is called "Log Works" and is free in the app store. Not sure on the droid.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
I read on their website the interface will sample up to 12 times per second which is pretty good for a OBD2 port scanner.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess there is only one thing left to do.....order one! I am at work in Nigeria right now so if I order one today it will be waiting on me when I get home in two weeks. I will post some pics and comments once it is installed. :beavbutt:

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I ordered the OT-2 yesterday from Innovate Motorsports. $189.00 and it shipped out the same day. Guess somebody will have to be the guinea pig right? Now I can't wait to get home and install it, curious to see how well it works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts