Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I pulled off my Supercharger (and the fuel rails and all that nonsense that has to come off to get the Supercharger off) in order to change the oil in it, as it's about due, and I installed a Killer Chiller at the same time.

When I was done, and I started it, I immediately had the ABS and VSC lights come on, and stay on, which is odd, as I didn't touch the brakes at all, or anything like that. I plugged in my computer (I have OBD software, but nothing Toyota-specific) there was an error code, but I was dumb and didn't check it because I was just trying to clear the lights, so I cleared the code.

So, then I pulled the negative battery terminal and was hoping it would reset the light. Instead, about 30 minutes later, when I started it, I got those same lights again, but it also idles really slowly, and the A/F gauge (which pulls its reading from the header on the passenger side) is REALLY lean (like 16/1). Also, the fuel pressure is bouncing around from like 42 to 46 PSI at idle.

When I plugged my computer back in, it showed everything to be near Lambda, but obviously my gauge says otherwise, and it's running like poo, and there were no error codes.

So, I'm lost. Any ideas?

I was thinking maybe I didn't line up one of the fuel rails right (maybe passenger side), and I'm going to check that tomorrow, but would that cause the ABS and VSC lights, too?

What do you guys think?

I'd be eternally grateful to get an answer to this...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, I took off the passenger-side fuel rail this morning, and reinstalled it, and now the truck is running good again, but I still have the ABS and VSC lights on, so I'm going to perform a zero-point calibration and hope that solves that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts