1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Nice!!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks good. I've always been hesitant to get intake because of the noise and codes some people get. How is the sound? Is it annoying? Good luck with it!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good. I've always been hesitant to get intake because of the noise and codes some people get. How is the sound? Is it annoying? Good luck with it!
No codes at all, well from what I can see. No lights flash or anything once started, i'm guessing that's when i'll get the codes right?

It sounds very good IMO. I am going to post a video on Youtube later on today of it when I take off. I actually like the sound of it. Once I get dual exhaust, it will drown out the noise of the intake more.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
probably M&Ms thats whats inside...it reminds me of in the movie Tommy Boy Chris farley spills M&Ms into the dash LOL

It's funny that you say that, we were driving back from Alabama and we ran across this truck. I guess it was a Toyota car... I don't know we have never watched a single race.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Definitely, but i'm not sure what I want. Will just a muffler with dual side outs sound good?
Yes it will sound awesome...I did a custom setup like that...Used a 14" dual in/dual out Magnaflow muffler and dual walled stainless Magnaflow tips. Looks awesome and sounds awesome. Make sure to paint your pipes black too so you just see those nice tips!

Here's a soundclip...
YouTube - 2007 Tundra 5.7L New Magnaflow Exhaust

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Hey David it pulls a bit harder with that intake too huh?! I loved how it pulled and sounded with that one. Sounds awesome.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Here's a pic of that Magnaflow setup I was running...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts