Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I was driving a 2 hour drive from a smaller city to a little bit larger one. I saw 2 new Tundras within 20 minutes of each other and I saw another one in a smaller city that I does not even have a toyota dealership. I was at my realization that maybe they are not going to sell well because I have hardly seen any in the beginning. I have then seen more and more each month that goes by. Maybe they are starting to pick up . I have seen a total of 6 tundras already. My bro has seen a few also.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think the new Tundras will end up selling very well. This is a good product and the word will get out. I just sold my 05 F-150 and expect to replace it with a Tundra DC 5.7L 4X4 hopefully before too many months. Just so there is no confusion, I am not a disgruntled former Ford owner, I loved the '05, it was a great truck, but the new Tundra looks like a really special truck.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
The local dealer had 4-5 double cabs and 1 crewmax 2 weeks ago. The crewmax was gone in one day, and as of yesterday, all the doublecabs are gone. The only they have on the lot is 3 base, reg. cabs, and a trd reg. cab.

Ive seen a black dc and a pyrite dc on the road thus far locally.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Today, I was driving a 2 hour drive from a smaller city to a little bit larger one. I saw 2 new Tundras within 20 minutes of each other and I saw another one in a smaller city that I does not even have a toyota dealership. I was at my realization that maybe they are not going to sell well because I have hardly seen any in the beginning. I have then seen more and more each month that goes by. Maybe they are starting to pick up . I have seen a total of 6 tundras already. My bro has seen a few also.
I was thinking the same thing and then all of a sudden BAM. I am saw a Blue double, a black double cad, white double and then just recently and red one all within one week.

I think the real trouble will be selling the long bed double and reg cab models. Those trucks are very overpriced and not as appealing as one would think. Those trucks will not be flying off the dealer lots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts