Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Today, I was driving a 2 hour drive from a smaller city to a little bit larger one. I saw 2 new Tundras within 20 minutes of each other and I saw another one in a smaller city that I does not even have a toyota dealership. I was at my realization that maybe they are not going to sell well because I have hardly seen any in the beginning. I have then seen more and more each month that goes by. Maybe they are starting to pick up . I have seen a total of 6 tundras already. My bro has seen a few also.
I was thinking the same thing and then all of a sudden BAM. I am saw a Blue double, a black double cad, white double and then just recently and red one all within one week.

I think the real trouble will be selling the long bed double and reg cab models. Those trucks are very overpriced and not as appealing as one would think. Those trucks will not be flying off the dealer lots.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.