Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 04 tundra dc and the lights for the ac knobs keep going in and out and after hitting each one a few times a week i thing the directional one and the temperature one have gone finally... whats the easiest way to fix the lights, and also what lights are supposed to be lit right there... i find it weird that on mine the recirculation backlight is lit but the word "ac" right next to it isnt, as long as cargo lamp and rear defrost.... any commentS?

·
Registered
330 Posts
im having the same problem with my 02, its my buttons to switch to 4 lo and 4 hi that dont light up, and also the ac..

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Replacing the bulbs is a maintenance task, albeit not a regularly required one. My AC fan dial light needs to be replaced as well as the one behind my "D" transmission indicator. There are three bulbs, IIRC, for the AC controls, which I've read here should all be replaced if you're gonna bother replacing one of them and is seemingly straight forward. The light for the "D" indicator may be more challenging though. I need to read up more...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was alot easier than i thought.. for whatever reason i thought they wrre led from factory and required soldering and all that fun...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts