Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the things that I didn't like about the 2008-2016 Sequoia is the silver instrument cluster bezel. I thought about removing all the gauge trim rings and painting them but then I found out Toyota made an all black cluster bezel for the Tundra Grade (base model). After a long search I finally found a nice one on ebay. They are very hard to find in good used condition since they come out of base model work trucks. All of the switches are easy to pop out and transfer over to the black cluster bezel. I also ordered brand new black shifter trim from the 2021 Sequoia nightshade edition.

58805-0C130-C0 Upper Panel black shifter bezel
58820-0C140 - Compartment Black trim around tow/haul button
55411-0C030C -Tundra Instrument Cluster Speedometer Dash Bezel Grade Black

Speedometer Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive design
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Gear shift
White Bag Grey Font Luggage and bags

Audio equipment Electronic instrument Gadget Gas Auto part

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The biggest difference was the black cluster bezel. here is the list with everything:
55411-0C030C -USED Tundra Instrument Cluster Speedometer Dash Bezel Grade Black - $100
58805-0C130-C0 Upper Panel black shifter bezel - $78
58820-0C140 - Compartment Black trim around tow/haul button - $39
84724-0C020 - Black 4WD Control Switch - Toyota - $69

I am selling the silver parts and hope to get 50% back.

· Registered
2005 Tundra SR5 TRD Double Cab 4x4
17 Posts
That looks really nice! When I had my 2012 Tundra SR5 I removed all the grey parts and painted them matte black. Seems like truck manufacturers don't realize those of us that spend serious time behind the wheels of our trucks don't want to be blinded with chrome pieces. Chrome looks find on bumper and exterior parts. Not interior!

· Registered
3 Posts
Nice post. I learn something very complicated about diverse blogs every day. It will always be stimulating to see content using their company writers and employ a little from their store. I’d prefer to use some together with the content in this little blog write my assignment regardless of whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link to your internet weblog. Appreciate your sharing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts