Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question for all of you..... I have been looking into a way to get my Navigation unlocked. Looking into tigerkings contact "hacked" dvd and I would like to know more about video play back with the lockpick 2av. I have the Tundra limited with stock navigation on the dash only - no DVD player in back like the crewmax has. What is being used as far as cables to hook up the video player if using a lockpick 2av or similar device? If you guys are playing video from a ipod or other type of device what about a smart phone. The Droid incredible (Android smart phone) has cables that you can hook your phone to tv. and you can turn your flat screen into a large monitor while on the internet. YouTube - TV Output on DROID Incredible by HTC My question is this: Can you view the internet via a smart phone to navigation screen. Has anyone tried that!

Anyone out there try this. I would like to watch internet video/movies/hulu movies on my navigation screen. There are even webcast videos that I like to watch or listen to on my smart phone and would like to have people be able to watch it if in passenger seats.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts