Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am shopping around for a new 2007 Tundra Double Cab 4WD SR5 5.7L with the TRD package in Blue streak metallic with black fabric seating. The MSRP for that truck is $34,235. They gave me a quote through email for $31,787.
When they give you a price over the internet, is that final or can I still bargain when I get there? Also when there are incentives when I am ordering my truck, is it true that I don't get the incentives unless I take the truck that they have in stock? Approx. how long is the wait for the truck directly made through the factory ?

:ts:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I am shopping around for a new 2007 Tundra Double Cab 4WD SR5 5.7L with the TRD package in Blue streak metallic with black fabric seating. The MSRP for that truck is $34,235. They gave me a quote through email for $31,787.
When they give you a price over the internet, is that final or can I still bargain when I get there? Also when there are incentives when I am ordering my truck, is it true that I don't get the incentives unless I take the truck that they have in stock? Approx. how long is the wait for the truck directly made through the factory ?

:ts:
the only incentives that are valid are the ones that are available when you take delivery of your truck. So If you ordered yours today. If it didnt come in until June,then you get what incentives are available for June

You can always waste as much time as you want bargaining but it wont be like getting a bunch more off. The whole idea of going online is so you dont have to do that hassling and haggling. If you want to play a bunch of games, then make a day of it and go hang out at the automall. JOKING OF COURSE

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Also if you go to edmunds.com, that site offers a good snapshot of what others are paying in your area or true market value (TMV). It will also list out the options and base prices both msrp and invoice for helpful info too.

Good luck with your tundra shopping. :tu:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts