Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. I am having an aggravating issue with my 2011 Tundar regarding Iphone music streaming. I have the standard radio and Blue Logic factory bluetooth setup. For the first two weeks everything worked great using the bluetooth for hands free conversation as well as streaming Iphone music. The problem I am having now is streaming music is SUPER low and can barely be heard. I thought system was possible muted so I held up and down volume controls to try and toggle mute and unmute. No success. Pressing the up and down volume controls also don't do anything. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check the volume setting for music on your Iphone, you may have inadvertently turned it down. While a song is playing, make sure the volume bar is turned all the way up.

I have accidently done this on my I-pod.

·
Registered
123 Posts
How did you get your iphone to stream music via bluetooth? I have iphone 4 and a 2007 with factory hands free. Hands free phone conversations work great but I'm not sure how to stream music to the Tundra.

·
Registered
349 Posts
How did you get your iphone to stream music via bluetooth? I have iphone 4 and a 2007 with factory hands free. Hands free phone conversations work great but I'm not sure how to stream music to the Tundra.

Do you have the JBL HU? If you do, this is how you set it up...

Go to "SETUP" > "AUDIO" > "BLUETOOTH AUDIO SETTINGS" > "REGISTER"

Enjoy your music. :tu:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I could be wrong, but I don't think the 07 had streaming, even with the JBL and bluetooth. That's the exact unit I have (07 Tundra with JBL) and it does not stream. My 09 Venza with BlueLogic and 11 Sienna with factory BT both stream nicely. 07 is too old. Don't know if 08's had it or not.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Only the 2010 and up premium radios with bluetooth and XM receiver built in have this functionality.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just the post I was looking for.....

So I had an Iphone 4 paired with my 2010 Tundra and the music and calls worked great...no complaints and awesome quality. I had some hardware issues with my iphone so apple gave me a new one. I paired the new one up with my truck and the music works fine but my phone doesnt switch over when I make calls or receive them, it doesnt give me the option to on my phone either. Anyone have any idea???

·
Registered
349 Posts
Is there anyway to sync your phonebook on an iPhone4 to your Bluetooth phonebook in the truck?
Go here:
PHONE>CONTACTS>OPTIONS>MANAGE CONTACTS>TRANSFER CONTACTS>ADD CONTACTS.

Just the post I was looking for.....

So I had an Iphone 4 paired with my 2010 Tundra and the music and calls worked great...no complaints and awesome quality. I had some hardware issues with my iphone so apple gave me a new one. I paired the new one up with my truck and the music works fine but my phone doesnt switch over when I make calls or receive them, it doesnt give me the option to on my phone either. Anyone have any idea???
You will need to start over, erase all the data from your old and new Iphone from you HU.
Register your iphone again, ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
restored the phone to the factory settings and then put all of my junk back on it. Paired it up with the truck and it works again. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Go here:
PHONE>CONTACTS>OPTIONS>MANAGE CONTACTS>TRANSFER CONTACTS>ADD CONTACTS.

You will need to start over, erase all the data from your old and new Iphone from you HU.
Register your iphone again, ;)
I will defnitiley give this a shot. All along i had read in the manual that you could put 20 numbers for hands free operation. Press button say name and it would dial the number once you press dial. How does this feature work? Does it give you the ability to scroll through your numbers on the radio? That would be nice!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
just wondering why i would want to transfer contacts from my phone to my truck? What is the advantage?
Hands-free dialing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.