Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I have used the proclip in the last few company vehicles that i have had and they work great. No scews or drilling or mounting of vents. It is made to fit in between sections in the dash. They send you a tool and you pry apart slightly and fit it in and remove the tool. Of course it has 3m on the backing to help keep it secure, but they fit tight and work well. Problem on Tundra........ Took alcohol and wiped dash ever so lightly to clean area for 3m............ removed paint also,,,,,,,arghhhhhhhhh.
That new mount looks great, but like Redneck, i know have the otterbox and i don't think it will wokr with anything either. I did email them just to see what they say.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I really want something like this that BMW makes for their cars. It would fit perfectly where that little change/misc holder is by the shifter.

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
This is the response i got back from Dice Electronics.. :( Looks like i don't get one arghhhh

Hello Steve,

The cradle sleeves are designed to fit the iPod and iPhone models perfectly without a case, yes. The DCR-50 is a pass-through ONLY. It will not provide its own charging or audio or anything like that. That’s up to your USB connection or iPod integration kit.

Best Regards,

·
Registered
420 Posts
I just leave mine in my pocket, that is the great thing about Bluetooth.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I hate to say it but YES ! there is a mount that works with the otterbox....I have two ...one in each vehicle. They are made by Macally ( Ebay ) about $25.00 and they come with three different side mounts for the holder. When I go to work my phone is in the Otterbox so the interchangability is awesome. 5 seconds to change the slide mounts and it adapts to any iphone ipod case.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Actually you are in the ballpark / its a
NEW MACALLY MGRIP Suction Cup Holder for iPhone (TM)... item 380233357078

1 - 16 of 16 Posts