Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am attempting to install my new remote start that I got for Christmas for my 2003 Toyota Tundra. I need to know if the parking lights operate on the switched ground system or the +12 volt system? I can not install it without knowing this. I pray someone knows. Thank you very much , Stuck Tundra Owner

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi all. I am attempting to install my new remote start that I got for Christmas for my 2003 Toyota Tundra. I need to know if the parking lights operate on the switched ground system or the +12 volt system? I can not install it without knowing this. I pray someone knows. Thank you very much , Stuck Tundra Owner
My 2000 is 12 volt. I think most is the same between 2000 and 2004. To be sure, pull the light out and see if one side of the bulb is grounded, then it is 12V. If it was a sinking circuit (switched ground), then it would have two wires all the way to the light control system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.