Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have an 07 SR5 crewmax Trd 4x4 and was wondering your opinion on if it is enough truck to use on a delivery route towing 5-6000#'s daily? It would be in the Phoenix area, so flat land but heat and dust. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Banned
8,888 Posts
without any doubt..!! :tu:

i'm driving it as a commercial truck, towing 75% of the time... the situation is comparable concerning the flatness, we only don't have heat and dust in the same amount as you do, overthere...

i wouldn't worry, just don't use a k&n airfilter but stick to the stock filter ( and clean it more often than the schedule says ) and you'll be fine...

:D dikkie :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
i have about 20,000 miles on my 08 now towing a 8,000 to 11,000 pound trailer (77,### total miles). never had one problem. went form tampa to sacramento (longest single trip). i would say yes, but if your doing a daily delivery you might want to consider something in the 1 ton or larger market. that said a F350 / 3500 will not out last a tundra by much, on average. your still looking at a 250,000 and it's done truck, were a class 5/6 truck will go 750,000 no problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts