Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen people comment here that they'd purchased a Snugtop canopy for their '07 Tundra. I see the one for the short bed. Is there one for my double cab regular bed?
Thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've seen people comment here that they'd purchased a Snugtop canopy for their '07 Tundra. I see the one for the short bed. Is there one for my double cab regular bed?
Thanks
I spoke with someone at Campway's yesterday and they are currently making a Snugtop Supersport for the DC 6.5ft standard bed. He said they are backordered because of the demand and they are only producing two a day. They go for around 2k. This is a shell I'm talking about, not sure if that is different than a canopy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes the SnugTop Super Sport. I was one of the first ones to have. That is going to be the only one for the new 2007 for a while. It looks great and fits perfect. Hints the name SnugTop.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yes the SnugTop Super Sport. I was one of the first ones to have. That is going to be the only one for the new 2007 for a while. It looks great and fits perfect. Hints the name SnugTop.
I agree. It looks sweet and I'm putting one on my truck as soon as I get it. Do you have a drop in bedliner or spray in? Any problems with the deck rails or was it smooth sailing?

Did you get the shell though Toyota or do it on your own. Was I in the ballpark with the 2k quote or did you work out a deal with Toyota. Thx.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thanks
On 07 double cab, Short bed = Regular bed = 6.5' and Long bed = 8'.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts